Official Samsung Pricing & Availability Of 2012 LED TVs
Check out the official pricing straight from Samsung for it’s 2012 LED TV’s anyone looking to buy the new ES8000?
SAMSUNG Announces Pricing & Availability Of 2012 LED TVs
New Models Seamlessly Integrate Smart Interaction, Smart Content and Sleek Design
Samsung Electronics today unveiled additional details, pricing and availability of its line of 2012 LED TVs, which offer the ultimate in picture quality and elegant design.
Key features include:
- Improved picture quality with Micro Dimming Ultimate and Real Black Pro
- Dual-core CPU for quick app launching and task-switching
- Integrated camera and noise-cancelling microphone
- Smart Evolution to help your TV stay up-to-date with new features
- Voice and gesture control as well as face recognition
- AllShare Play with seamless connectivity to other devices and to cloud storage
- New Smart Touch Remote and Smart Wireless Keyboard
- New roster of exclusive services
- New browser based on the powerful Webkit engine
(Feature availability varies by model)
For a full list of local Samsung retailers and distributors call 1-800-SAMSUNG or visitwww.samsung.com.
To see a chart with features for each model, please visit www.samsung.com/news or contact Kate Scarpa at email@example.com.
About Samsung Electronics America
Headquartered in Ridgefield Park, NJ, Samsung Electronics America, Inc. (SEA), a wholly owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., markets a broad range of award-winning, digital consumer electronics and home appliance products, including HDTVs, home theater systems, MP3 players, digital imaging products, refrigerators and washing machines. A recognized innovation leader in consumer electronics design and technology, Samsung is the HDTV market leader in the U.S. Please visit www.samsung.com for more information.