Verizon announces #ConnectionDay Nov. 26th
‘TIS THE SEASON FOR GIVING
Verizon Wireless is Giving Back This Holiday Season with Access to Great Content and More Data as Part of First-ever “Connection Day”
Verizon is kicking off the holiday season by announcing #ConnectionDay – NOVEMBER 26, 2014 – a day to say “thanks” by giving customers the gift of data, special offers, and content. The company has teamed up with leading providers to deliver great content that will make the day before Thanksgiving more entertaining for all wireless users. On Nov. 26, all consumers can receive everything from free WiFi to audio books to streaming music, all courtesy of Verizon. The complete list of offers includes:
· Amazon: Selection of 10 free/discounted apps, plus two free Audible book downloads (new members) or $10 Audible credit (current members)
· Apple: A special offer from iTunes to be revealed on Nov. 26
· Condé Nast: Free Digital Edition downloads of 17 Conde Nast Publications, including Wired, Vanity Fair and GQ.
· Free Wi-Fi: Complimentary Internet sessions through Boingo Wireless (at airports) and Gogo (in-flight).
· JetBlue: Free in-flight Fly-Fi (Wi-Fi) for flights between November 26th and December 31st.
· Pandora Media: Free seven-day trial of Pandora One
· Verizon FiOS: Special mobile access to popular movies and TV shows on November 26, compliments of Verizon FiOS, by downloading the free FiOS Preview app.